When it comes to lodging in St Augustine Florida, you will have many, many choices.
Where would we stay?
Which St Augustine Motels, hotels, inns, B & B’s, hostels or campgroundsdo we recommend?
Here, we are going to share our favorites, our choices for the best St. Augustine, FL lodging.
We have some absolutely beautiful places to stay; from the four star
Casa Monica Hotel
to peaceful, spacious, shaded
There are accommodations for every budget.
Our goal is to help you choosejust the right place for you.
What you will find listed here are only the ones we recommend as we prefer toemphasize the positive not the negative.
So let’s get started.
You’ll have to make a few decisions first; which type of accommodation suits you best? How long will you be staying with us? How much do you want to spend?
Once you’ve narrowed down your choices you can visit the pages below to find just the right accommodations for you.
|Best Saint Augustine
I have discovered a quick and easy toolyou can use to find some great deals on the internet for St. Augustineaccommodations.
It is called Hotels Combined**.
They check all the major reservation sites and bring you back a list of the rooms available and the best rates.
Give it a try and see what you think.
To see our favorite options for lodging in St. Augustine, Florida, just click on the links below. Orlando is a short two hour drive away, you can find great hotels in Orlando online making it easy to make it part of your trip to Florida!.
* St. Augustine Hotels
- We are going to give you our opinion as to which hotels we feel are the best. Some right in St. Augustine, and some at St. Augustine Beach; some five star and some two star; we’ll let you know the inside scoop.
* St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast Inns
- For those of you that enjoy quaint inns and B & B’s, you‘ll have quite a choice. Many beautiful old homes have been converted into elegant inns. A tasty breakfast will get your day off to a wonderful start.
* St. Augustine, Florida Hostel
- Hostels are a relatively new concept in the U.S. They have been a popular means of lodging in Europe for many years and now they seem to be catching on in Florida. This is a low cost option that you might want to look into.
* St. Augustine Campgrounds
- If camping is your style, whether in a tent or motor home, we’ll guide you to the best campgrounds St. Augustine has to offer.
* St. Augustine Vacation Rentals
- A house by the beach or a condo may be just what you are looking for. All the comforts of home for resting and relaxing. Drifting off to sleep is easy with the soothing sounds of the ocean just outside your door.
See what I mean, there are loads of choices when it comes to lodging in St Augustine Florida. So get comfortable and take your time strolling through these pages St Augustine Hotels offer a style & a price suitable for everyone’s pocket!.
I know you will find just the right place that will fit nicely within your budget.
** Please Note: You will find two recommended websites on this page.www.HotelsCombined.com and www.VacationHomeRentals.com. As with all of the information on this site, I will only share what I feel are great sites and ones that offer a good value to you, our site visitor. In return for my recommendation I earn a small commission which goes to help support our site.