St Augustine tours are fun, historic, interesting, and even romantic. Be sure to take a tour or two while you are visiting our beautiful old city. Whether you have arrived in St Augustine on one of those great budget holiday deals or whether you are just visiting friends or family, there are no excuses for missing out on our famous local professionally run tours.
Just park your car, sit back, relax and leave the driving to the professionals.
Keep in mind that finding a parking space can be extremely difficult.
We do have a new parking garage with plenty of parking but it’s a bit of a walk to get to the sites.
St Augustine Tours
* Old Town Trolley Tours (Green Trolleys) or * Ripley’s Sightseeing Trains (Red Trains) – a great way to see the city and all it has to offer. Step on board for a narrated tour with on-off privileges at many stops along the way.
We’ve tried to decide which is the best, the red trains or the green trolleys, but we‘re having a difficult time.
Both companies offer a one-hour narrated tour, ticket prices are close to the same, the tour route is about the same and both companies tickets are valid for three days (now that’s a bargain!). Oh yes, both companies offer a free shuttle service.
So, we’re going to recommend both. I think you’ll have a great time with either one.
You’ll find many other delightful St Augustine tours, there are boats in the bayand ghosts (so they say) along the way, these tours are the best of the best!
* St. Augustine Carriage Tours – a fun and relaxing way to see the downtown sites. The horses clip-clop along at a delightful pace reminiscent of days long past.
* Love my Tours – local tour guide extraordinaire, John Stavely, shares his love of St. Augustine through his many unique tours. Join John on a ghost, paranormal lunch or dinner, best downtown music scene or pub tour. You are sure to enjoy getting to know the local hangouts with John.
… and sea
* Scenic Cruise – we love taking this boat ride. Almost every time we’ve been out on the Victory III, dolphin have graced us with their presence as they swim alongside the boat.
* Schooner Freedom – a 72’ Tall Ship sets sail from the City Marina several times throughout the day. They also offer sunset sails and a ghost cruise.
* Ancient City Tours – Professional guide service, group tours, educational tours and field trips, itinerary planning, individual tours; everything you need for your group.
You are certainly going to be busy!
So get out your most comfortable walking shoes and hop aboard a trolley or train and get started with our wonderful St. Augustine tours! Flughafen Hamburg